So, here are some daily skin care routine that you need to follow. Who doesn’t want to look beautiful and young forever? Definitely, everyone wants to look perfect naturally without using any kind of makeup to cover flaws. In our busy schedule, it has become very difficult to take care of our skin that’s why we are losing our natural glow, suffering from uneven skin tone and facing acne at a very young age.
The reasons for all kind of skin problems are pollution, Lifestyle change, fast food eating habits, stress and most importantly to find time for ourselves.
Here, I will share some of the basic skin care routines that every Indian woman should follow to have a healthy skin.
STEPS OF SKIN CARE
These are 5 step that you should follow to take care of your daily skin care routine. Before starting with the following step you should know your skin type so that you can select products accordingly. If you are not aware of your skin type you read our Article just click on ” What is my skin type and how can I identify? “
Skin cleansing is essential for a healthy complexion. It removes makeup, dirt, and pollutants from the skin’s surface
- Apply approximately one teaspoon of cleansing milk with upward movements
to the face, neck and around the eyes – to remove makeup and dirt.
- Start by removing makeup and dirt with a cotton pad soaked in cold water
(dampen pads by soaking in water and squeeze well), work upwards from the
base of the neck.
- Continue cleansing with wet cotton pads until the cotton no longer shows dirt.
Here are some of the best cleansing milk and makeup removers which you can include in your skin care routine according to your skin type:
- Anti blemishes, skin-friendly; excellent for all skin types
- Provides clean, fresh, healthy, well moisturized and problem free skin
- Skin toning, anti-acne, daily care, deep cleansing, radiance and glow, make-up removal,
Lotus herbals lemon pure turmeric
- Wild turmeric has anti-acne and strong antiseptic properties
- Vetiver extract has revitalized and rejuvenating properties
- Lemon peel extract is a natural source of vitamin C and acts as an antioxidant and natural skin cleanser
- Apply all over face and neck in a circular motion
- Wipe off with damp cotton or wash off with water
Biotique Bio Berberry hydrating cleanser
Biotique Bio Berberry Hydrating Cleanser formulated with the pure natural extracts of berberry, red sandalwood, fenugreek, lodhra bark and almond oil, the cleanser dissolves the makeup and grime. After use, you find your skin feeling soft and smooth
Garnier skin naturals micellar cleansing water
- Enriched with Micelles, it captures and lifts away residue from face, eyes, and lips like a magnet
- No need to rub to get of impurities and makeup
- The refreshing formula is non-sticky, non-oily and without perfume, it is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin
- Result skin is perfectly clean, soft and looks healthy
Toning lotions remove all traces of cleanser and grease. Its main action is creating a tightening effect on the skin. Helps to restore the acidic PH balance of the skin.
- Apply 5-10 drops of toner to a wet cotton pad.
- Go over the whole face in upward motions. Do not apply toner directly over the
eyes, flip the cotton pad and use the other side for the eyes.
- Rinse the face with water and pat dry.
Step 3-DAY PROTECTION LOTIONS / MOISTURIZERS
It plumps the skin tissue with moisture, which minimizes the appearance of fine lines. It provides a barrier between the skin and make-up cosmetics.
- Apply a small amount to the face and neck with upward movements.
- Massage lightly until it has completely penetrated into the skin.
- In the winter or when flying, reapply a second coat of lotion to give your skin
extra protection. Flying tends to dehydrate the skin.
- Must be worn as a base under makeup.
Sunscreen prevents the sun’s harmful rays from damaging your skin. You must include this in your daily skin care routine. It is important to see SPF factor before buying a sunscreen.
SPF stands for ‘Sun Protect Factor. Any sunscreen with an SPF of less than 15 will not
provide much sun protection. For extended sun exposure for more than two hours, an
SPF of at least 30 is recommended.
- To be used all over the face and neck when exposed to sunlight.
- To be applied over daytime protection lotion
- Should be applied at least 20 minutes before stepping out into the sun.
Nourishing cream is known as a Night cream also, made for all skin
- Apply a night cream to clean skin by using massage movements until it penetrates
- Always start at the neck and work upwards.
- Although the creams are made to be absorbed in a couple of minutes, wait
20 – 30 minutes before going to sleep to assure that all the benefits of the
ingredients have had a chance to work.